Jeff's Personal Weblog

Friday, June 11, 2004

Life in Winona

Well, I've been back in Winona for a week now. I forgot how nice it is to live 2 minutes from work. I'm glad that I moved back. Now I just need to find a girl...

Here is an update on some of the events in my life. Monday I went out on the river with Phil (my coworker and new roommate), James (another coworker), and James's girlfriend Echo. It was around 90 degrees so although the water was a little cool, it felt pretty good. We went waterskiing, which was a lot of fun. I hadn't been waterskiing since junior high, but it all came back to me pretty quickly. By the time we quit, I was jumping over the wake and learning how to slalom. The other major event this week happens tomorrow, when my good friend Kasey Louise gets married. It's a shame all the good girls seem to be taken.

Well, that's it for now. Later.
- Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home