Jeff's Personal Weblog

Thursday, June 03, 2004

My apologies

I know I promised last week that I would post more details about my trip to Cancun once I was back. Well, I'm back and alas, no more details have been posted. I apologize profusely and the best I can do at this point is to make up lame excuses for my laziness. So without further delay, here are my excuses (in no particular order):

  • Coming down from the high of Cancun has just got me too depressed to do anything that takes even an iota of energy

  • I will be moving to Winona this weekend so I have been busy *cough* packing

  • I don't have the pictures of the trip developed yet and I wanted to wait until I had them before posting

  • etc., etc.



So there you have it. Lots of fairly legitimate reasons for you to pick apart. Well, I must go now, but I will leave you with this... I promise I will post the details on Cancun next week. Adios amigos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home