Jeff's Personal Weblog

Friday, June 18, 2004

The Wedding and the Rest of the Week

Last Saturday was Kasey Louise's wedding to Adam. I am glad to say that the wedding and reception/dance was suprisingly fun. Kasey looked beautiful (of course), and seemed truly happy. I'm glad about that. The wedding was short and sweet. I ended up hanging out with Candyce (my ex for those who didn't know me a couple years ago) and her friend. I had a really good time with them. Candyce's friend was great (too bad she is married), and hanging out with Candyce was like the good ol' days. I hope I'll get the chance to hang out with them again in the future.
As for the rest of the week, nothing important has happened at all. Since nothing fun has happened this week, I will fill you in on the Erika from Cancun situation. But, let me warn you, it isn't good news. Unfortunately, I have not heard from Erika for two weeks now. I emailed her and even left a voice mail message for her a couple weeks ago, but, alas, she has not responded. I would be lying if I said I didn't care. I thought she was a pretty cool girl, and was looking forward to becoming friends with her. I guess I'll just have to be happy with the short time we had together, and hope that another girl comes into my life.
Well, that's all for now. See ya.
- Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home