Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy belated 4th of July

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Mine was pretty good. I saw Fahrenheit 9/11. It was excellent and I recommend everyone watches it. And if any of you are Pro-Bush, I would love to hear your take on it. Most of my friends are liberal Bush haters (myself included). I also saw Spider-Man 2. I thought it was good. I'd say it was better than the first. On the 4th, my family had a gathering at my sister's house. We played bocce ball and tennis. It was a good time. Last night, I hung out with Matt and Steve. We walked down to this hidden little beach on the river. We trespassed a couple times and had to jump over a fence, drank some brewdogs, built a fire, took a dip in the river in the nude, I fell in the fire, Matt broke both of his sandles, I think I bruised the bottom of my foot, I puked (not in that order)... So it was a good time. I spent all of today recovering. Well, that is it for now. - Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home