Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, July 12, 2004

Hello all

I figured I should check in and let y'all know what's up. Well, I'm still suffering from a cold or something that I got last week and my throat hurts like the dickens (just looked up the definition of dickens, partly because I had never had to spell it before so I wanted to make sure it was correct, and partly because I was curious what the actual definition was... apparently it was derived from the word devil). Anyways, on Saturday I went to Dan and Kim's bonfire party. Matt, Chad, and Rachel were the only friends of mine that went, but it was still pretty fun. I ended up camping there that night, along with Dan and Kim. It rained pretty hard on us Sunday morning. I just bought a new computer game called Joint Operations this weekend. I've been playing it online. It is pretty fun, you know, killing people and all. This afternoon, Phil and I went to King Arthur. I had heard that it wasn't very good, but I liked it. Then again, I like just about any movie about kings and such. Well, I am going to go play my new game now (insert nerd comment here). Later - Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home