Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Great News for Cinderella fans

I just found out that one of my favorite bands, Cinderella, will be touring this summer. Only a few tour dates have been announced so far, but the good news is that the Wisconsin State Fair is one of them. I am definitely going to see them (hopefully I can convince Coreena to go with me). I've seen them twice before and they rock. I was beginning to think that they were never gonna tour again. I also see that they just released a Greatest Hits CD and DVD. I'll have to take a look at those.

On a related topic, supposedly Tom Keifer (lead singer for Cinderella) is finishing up a solo album. I hope this actually gets released. A few years ago Cinderella was working on a new album but it fell through. Here's to hoping, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home