Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Xmas at Gma's

This past weekend was my first Xmas of the year, Xmas at Gma's, as I like to call it. For this Christmas gathering, all the guys bring a $5 guy gift and all the girls bring a $5 dollar girl gift. We then pick a gift from the pile or steal an already opened gift from someone else. I ended up with an extension cord and a box of mints. Coreena ended up with a potpouri thingy-ma-bob. We also played Jeopardy (the $5 gift my uncle Mike got) as well as Cranium. We had a good time. It was a good warmup for the hardcore celebrating that will be taking place this weekend. :) Coreena and I also exchanged gifts this weekend. I think we both were happy with our gifts. I got a sweatshirt and a quilt (hand-made by Coreena, I should add). Coreena got a Edgar Allan Poe book, smoothing oil, a Word-A-Day calendar, and a cheese cutting board.

As a quick note, just cause I'm thinking about it right now, I'll mention that I'm working a couple extra nights at the humane society this week and the next. Things have been going well at the society, except last night my alergies seemed really bad while I was there. Don't know what was up with that. There are a lot of cats that need a good home.

One last thing, I'm gonna post a couple pics to Photogasmic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home