Jeff's Personal Weblog

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Sick for the Cure / Red, Red Wine

Well, I've been sick (cold, I think) for the last week and a half. It sucks. Lots of caughing and lots of headaches, for some reason. Because of my sicklihoodness, I'm gonna keep this post short.

This past tuesday, Half-Life 2 was released. The game is absolutely amazing. I almost spend more time playing with the amazing physics than shooting people. If you can, get this game!

On Wednesday night, Coreena and I went to the Wine Tasting benefit for the Humane Society. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't really drank much wine before, but I was able to find a few that I like. Reislings, Asti's, and Pinot's are good. Chardonnay's and anything Red is bad. That is what I learned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home