Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Speaking of incredible things...

Coreena and I saw The Incredibles this weekend. The movie certainly lives up to its name. Unfortunately we had to run immediately after the movie so we didn't stay for the credits (assuming they had some good clips during the credits). But this is a movie I will definitely buy, so I'll be able to catch them then.

Speaking of buying things... I think I'm gonna buy a new electric guitar. I'm looking for a good deal on an Epiphone Les Paul Standard on eBay. There's a few of them out there that I'm watching. Hopefully I'll get lucky and be able to get one for less than $400. I also pre-ordered the computer game Half-Life 2 last night on a whim. It looks like it will be an awesome game. Hopefully my computer will be efficient enough to play it. It should be. The game comes out on the 16th, FYI.

Speaking of release dates... There are a couple other release dates I'm pumped for. On the 19th, the Spongebob Squarepants movie comes out!!! I can't wait. And then, on the 23rd, the first 3 seasons of Seinfeld will be released. I think I'm gonna have to ask for those for X-mas cause I don't really have any other ideas for gifts for me. I guess I waited this long, so another month won't kill me.

Speaking of waiting... I'm sure you've waited long enough for this email to finish, so without further ado... Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home