Jeff's Personal Weblog

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Goodbye Cruel World

It is with a saddened heart that I must inform you all I am leaving you. I've had more than I can handle and feel there is only one way to escape it... that's right, I'm moving to Great Britain or Canada. I've given up on this country, what with Kerry losing to Bush (I'm calling it despite the news channels holding off) and Republicans controlling both the House and the Senate. And to top it all off, at least 10 states have voted to amend their constitutions to ban gay marriage. It makes me physically sick to think about it all. So instead of putting up with 4 more years of heading in the wrong direction, I've decided to go somewhere brighter. Somewhere not driven by fear. Perhaps one day this country will turn a corner and I'll be able to come back again, but until then, Goodbye.

P.S. Travel companions are welcome.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home