Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Yet another excellent weekend

This past weekend was fantastic. I took Friday off from work and hung out with Coreena. We went shopping, watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and she cooked for me (delicious bbq ribs). It was a great day (especially since I beat her in both checkers and scrabble). I spent all of Saturday afternoon "fixing" my sister's computer. It was acting funny for her so I just wiped it clean and put Win XP on for her. It took longer than I was expecting, but she has a cute little kitty that kept me company (both Sarah and her boyfriend were gone). I hung out with Coreena again on Sunday. We watched the Packers lose and I let her beat me in checkers. ;) It was another great day. It is nice having someone to do "nothing" with on the weekends. I have a feeling this coming weekend will be a good one, too. I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to go play guitar now. Later.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jeff. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. Life has been very busy, but happy all the same. I am glad to see that you are doing well too.
    I also have a favor to ask... but I will call you soon with the details.
    Take care.

    Erin S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home