Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

My new lifestyle begins... Now!!

Well, I've decided to change my lifestyle. No more laying around all night drinking. No, today (well yesterday, really) I'm turning over a new leaf. I will be running every night. I'll be eating healthy for every meal. I will get to work bright and early every day. I will be volunteering every Monday night at the Humane Society (had training tonight). I will only be drinking occasionally (like on my birthday Friday... and maybe Thursday, since I took Friday off from work). Yes, I will be born again; starting out fresh in the world. Everything will seem beautiful, as if it were the first time my eyes could see... or else I will fall into a deep dark depression that nothing will save me from. Wish me luck!!

3 Comments:

  • I am with you on that one brother. And I have got your back! We can help each other.
    No more chemicals for me except the occasional drink here and there like on Friday to celebrate your birthday.
    A new me a new life is in order as I suppose we discussed the other day.
    However, the main motivation was viewing my first published work for the Winona Daily News this morning. I made the front page (two photos of the new science building) and also the front of the sports section (a photo of high school volleyball). Check it out yo!

    ~Erin S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

  • That's the ticket, Erin. It's like the kid on About A Boy figured out - you have to surround yourself with people. Only difference is he did it to not be alone, and I'm doing it to not fail miserably. Or maybe it's more like SPAT from that movie... a group of people there to support each other. Either way, About A Boy is a good movie, and in the end, isn't that what really matters most?

    By Blogger Jeff, at 8:41 PM  

  • I will be your downfall...on the drinking part anyway. $3 AUCD on Thursdays is pretty hard to pass up :).

    ~Christine

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home