Jeff's Personal Weblog

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

If you like music and hate Bush

I thought I would mention a new CD made for MoveOn.org called Future Soundtrack for America. It is a compilation of many artists with lots of new material. If you donate $25 or more to MoveOn.org, you get the cd before it is released to record stores. Some of the bands included that I am interested in are:
  • They Might Be Giants
  • REM
  • David Byrne
There are plenty of other bands too, so check it out.

I will also take this time to let you know that TMBG are offering recordings of all their live shows from the current tour for download through their online music store at
http://www.theymightbegiants.com They are charging $10 for the full concert in an almost unedited format. I'm thinking I'll have to get the First Avenue show, since I didn't get to go.

Later,
- Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home