Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I must make a special post...

for two of my favorite things have become one!!! I am talking, of course, about the new music video created by the homestarrunner.com folk for the new They Might Be Giants song Experimental Film!!! Check it out HERE!!! Also, TMBG have a new rock album, so check that out too!!!
Note: You can tell I'm excited about this by my abundant use of exclamation marks!!!

And since I'm already posting, I'll add that I have recently discovered a new band that I really like (and I get much crap about) called Frou Frou (The name is French and I believe it is pronounced like Froo Froo, although I think the band is British). They remind me of Dido meets Bjork meets [some sorta dance band]. Anyways, I think the girl has an amazing voice. If you are a girl that likes Dido, or just a girly-man that likes Dido (like me), you should listen to Frou Frou.

Finally...
I just got done watching the movie He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not. It is a French movie (it is subtitled) that stars Audrey Tautou (the girl from Amelie (also subtitled), one of my favorite movies, so drop what you are doing and go watch it right now if you haven't seen it already). It was quite good. I recommend it to everyone. I hate it when people give away details to me before I see a movie, so I'll leave it at that.

- Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home