Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I want your comments

I just wanted to remind everyone that you can and should comment on any of my posts. I like reading them, and they give you an opportunity to tell me how you really feel anonymously (if you wish to stay anonymous). For example, you could make a comment like "After the post on Frou Frou, I must admit I'm beginning to question your sexuality. - I {Heart} Korn" and I would never know who wrote it. Now you try it. I'll give you some topics... Tell me what you thought of Fahrenheit 9/11. Tell me how much you love TMBG. Tell me what you thought of "Things My Girlfriend And I Have Argued About". Give me suggestions for other movies or bands I might like. Anything. Now go, ye, and comment.

1 Comments:

  • it is i, erin, your pirate in crime.
    i am curious about this frou frou. for, as the girl i am, i enjoy both dido and bjork, and ironically have been listening to both of them a lot lately.
    to top the icing on the cake with edible flowers... i have been singing up a storm lately and realized i can hit notes and sing better than i ever imagined. so... we should start jamming together again. and perhaps you could let me hear some frou frou and perhaps if there is guitar in their songs we could learn some of them.
    give me a call o' pal and "let's make music together baby, let's make sweet harmony" (that is a line from the song in ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN when charlie meets the giant singing crocodile in the sewers).
    anyway, enough talk, more action!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home