Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

High School Reunion

This past Saturday was my five year high school reunion. In some ways it doesn't seem like it has been that long, but in some ways it seems even longer. I was a little leery of going. To be frank, there aren't too many people from my class that I actually want to see. Well, I was pleasantly suprised by how much fun I actually had. Initially I was a little worried because after we got the "So what are you up to now" bullshit out of the way, there was some awkward silences (especially with people who I never talked to in high school anyway). But after a few drinks, everyone kind of got used to each other again, and it turned out pretty fun. About half the class showed up (so that's like 22 or 23 people) and of course Rob Timm and Eli Wortman were there. It was good to see most of the classmates again. I'll definitely try to make it to the ten year reunion. It was too bad that Matt and Jamey couldn't make it. I was also hoping Buddy would have been there. It's been a while since I've seen him. It would be pretty cool if at the ten year, the whole gang could make it, Gabe, Nate, Matt, and Me... and Cole and Buddy and Mike. That would be something. It's been a long time since all of us were together.

I have to quickly mention that last Friday night, Chad went down to the bars with me. I got pretty drunk, as usual, but Chad actually got pretty drunk too. He has probably only been that drunk once or twice before. It was a good time.

Well, I'm going to The Village now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home