Jeff's Personal Weblog

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Good News Everybody

It looks like I will, in fact, get the job here at Winona State that Phil vacated. I had an interview with the president, Dr. Krueger, this morning and apparently he gave the HR office a big thumbs up to hire me. I am just waiting for HR to determine the pay step I will start at, then they should give me a call tomorrow to officially ask me to take the position.

I had to bust out the ol' suit and tie for the interview today, and I must say, I am looking sharp. I feel so important when wearing a suit. Of course with me being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't try my suit on to see if it fit until around 6:30 last night. Well, I pleased to find that the suit fit pretty darn well (it is a hand-me-down from brother Dan), however, the only white dress shirt I had did not fit so well. Luckily we have a JC Penny's in town and I was able to get a shirt. Chad was pretty certain I was gonna have to make a last-minute trip to a store last night to get something... I hate it when he's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home