Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Bands, Beer, and Kittens

Hello all,
I'll try to quickly fill you in on what's happened in my life since I last checked in. Let's see... on Friday, Coreena and I went to see Matt's band Straight To Your Brain play. Alot of my friends were there (I'm not gonna waste your time listing them all) so it was good to see them all again. I hadn't seen Matt's band play in a while either, so it was good to see that. They are getting pretty good (even though it isn't really my musical preference).
Saturday night I met up with Christine downtown. She had been drinking free beer at a townie bar all night, so she was pretty drunk. She ended up passing out at her friend's place by midnight. All and all, it was an alright night. Not too exciting, but not dull either.
Worked for the second time at the humane society cleaning for the kitties on Monday. I was there for a little over 3 hours, but I think next time won't take as long, since I pretty much had the hang of it by the end of the night. Started sniffling and sneazing a little bit again... that concerns me a little. There are a couple adorable little kittens at the society. So nice too. They pur instantly when you pick them up. It's probably a good thing I can't have pets at the apartment, cause it would just be too tempting to take them home with me. I can see why some of the people working there have like 15 cats. If any of you want a pet, I suggest getting it from the humane society. All the animals have been given their shots and spayed or neutered. The price for adopting is way less than if you paid for the shots and stuff yourself. Plus the society is overrun with cats. :(
One last quick little note... I order a data cable for my cell phone. This should allow me to get the pictures off the phone and on to the computer. Once I can do this, I plan on posting more pics on the blog. I know it's been a while since I've posted a pic, but soon, I promise.
Well that is all for now, I think I'm going to a comedy show at the Black Horse on Friday, so I'll make sure I post about that. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home