Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, September 06, 2004

Happy Belated Birthday To Me

Well, my birthday was last Friday. To celebrate, I went out with my friends Christine and Erin on Thursday night. Well, AUCD Thirsty Thursday got the best of me yet again. I ended up getting quite drunk. Needless to say, I didn't feel so hot most of Friday. But I did make it out to buy a birthday present for myself... a cell phone. I splurged and got a camera phone. I figure this will be sufficient and I won't have to get a digital camera. I spent most of Friday day playing with it. Friday night I went out to the bars again to get all my free drinks. Christine, Garrett, and Swan went with me. Erin was supposed to come, but we lost her before we got in to the bars. We met up with Jen at the bars too. I had a blast that night. I didn't pay for a single drink, which is always nice, and got the perfect amount of drunkedness. I have to mention also that Matt gave me an awesome drawing he did and Garrett gave me a Spongebob Snowcone Maker. It is pretty sweet. Saturday, I had to go home and work on the farm doing field work. Luckily, I didn't have a hangover at all from the night before (stuck to the hard stuff only) so working at noon wasn't bad at all. Saturday night I hung out with Dan, Kim, and Sarah (my sis as opposed to the 20 other Sara(h)'s I know). We played games. It was a good time. Sunday I hung out with a new friend, Coreena. We went hiking at Perrot park in Trempealeau and hung out at Riverside Park in LaCrosse. It was a lot of fun (even though she kicked my ass in Mario Cart). Today (Monday) I slept in way too late, ran, then worked at the Humane Society. It was my first time actually working there, and everything went smoothly. I was only there for an hour because the other people working had gotten there before me. I think it should be rewarding. It isn't too hard and the cats are really nice. My only concern is that after an hour, I was beginning to sneaze. Hopefully I'm not developing allergies to cats now too. I guess we'll see next week. Later.
- Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home