Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Weekend in Review

Let's see here. I suppose I'll just recap the weekend quick for you. Friday night Coreena was in town for a job interview so we hung out Friday night. We made Chow Mein Hot Dish for supper. It actually turned out really good. I got the recipe from my mom. We also had a good laugh (at Bush, not with him) watching the debates. A couple highlights: when Bush almost attacked Charles Gibson, and Bush's idiotic "Need some wood?" remark (read more about the timber company remarks here). On Sat, Coreena and I dropped my piece of crap car (which is for sale if you're interested) off at my parent's farm. We chatted with the folks and rode 4-wheeler a little bit. We then came back to Winona and watched Wayne's World. Good stuff. Sunday, Coreena and I just hung out all day. We walked around downtown, went to the Penguin Zesto for ice cream, and best of all, stopped at the Polish Museum for Polish Apple Day or some such rubbish. The place was packed with geriatrics with nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon. I can't wait till I'm old and senile and look forward to nothing more than hanging out at unknown little festivals. Also, I'll constantly yell at the young whippersnappers and shoot them the ol' stink eye as I sit rocking for hours in my rocking chair on the porch. Being old must be stupendous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home