Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, November 22, 2004

Rock n Roll

I bought a guitar this weekend through eBay. It is an ebony Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Standard. It just shipped today, so I'm pretty excited for it to show up. It is used (2002) and supposedly has one small ding on it (which is why I only paid $270 for it). That shouldn't affect the playability or sound, though, so I'm not too worried about that. I just hope there is nothing else wrong with it. Only time will tell, I guess.

As for this past weekend, it was pretty lazy and relaxing... just what I needed. I ended up calling in sick to work on Friday, so I slept in and just layed around until going to Lax to hang out with Coreena. We played Scrabble and watched Young Frankenstein. I spent the rest of the weekend playing Half-Life 2, watching Stepford Wives and Van Helsing, and watching 1st season episodes of Alias (I'm borrowing the DVD's from Coreena). It's been a while since I had a weekend of nothing (I actually never changed out of my pj's on Sunday).

Before I go, I wanted to apologize for not posting to Photogasmic in a while. My Thanksgiving Resolution is to post more pics to it... probably starting with my new guitar. :)

Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home