Jeff's Personal Weblog

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Nothing special

There hasn't really been anything too exciting going on in my life. I've been watching Battlestar Galactica. It is a pretty good sci-fi show. Just got done watching Alias. So far I've been a little disappointed with the new season. Hopefully that changes. I've decided I'm going to try and read more. I go through spurts of reading. I've got 3 books I want to read now, so I figured I better get going on them. I've finally started reading the last Lord of the Rings book. Then I'll probably read the Mil Millington book I got for X-mas called "A Certain Chemistry." I loved his first book, "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About." He has a great comedic style. The other book I want to read is "Angels & Demons." I guess it is the prequel to "The DaVinci Code," which I have not read. Coreena recommended I read it. As far as other excitement goes, Coreena and I are most likely going to a comedy show this weekend in Baraboo. I'll let you all know how it is/was. Well, that's it for now. Later, dudes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home