Jeff's Personal Weblog

Friday, September 23, 2005

Global Warming

Join me in the Virtual March to stop Global Warming.
For the skeptics (like myself)... The site was created by Larry David's wife. For those that don't know, Larry David was one of the people behind Seinfeld and also stars in Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO (both excellent shows, btw). Anyways, the list includes tons of celebrities: Al Gore, Al Franken, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Hilary Clinton to name a few. I typically avoid these kinds of lists because most tend to be useless, but I think the big names involved, not to mention the effects of Katrina and Rita, give this "march" a fighting chance. Plus now I've done my good deed for the month... and since I'm blogging it, I think this is enough to cover next month too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home