Jeff's Personal Weblog

Friday, September 02, 2005

Quarter of a Century... Man, I'm Old

So I turn the big 2-5 tomorrow. It just doesn't seem right that I'm getting so old. At this rate, I'll be having my mid-life crisis before I'm even 30. Coreena, my parents, and I are going up to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival tomorrow to kind of celebrate, but mostly just because we want to go. I went to the fest in 2001. It was cool, but I'm a geek that way. I should really clean off my phone tonight so I can take some pictures tomorrow.

As for the rest of my life, it has been spent building a retaining wall - well at least for the last couple weeks. As of today, the wall is built, the edging along the driveway and sidewalk is in, and the dirt is in. The goal is to have the plants planted and the stepping stones for the step in on Sunday. That would only leave the river rock for next week. Oh, we also want to sand the fence and repaint it before we put in the river rock. Hopefully I'll get around to putting pictures of it up next week.

Also, check out Matt's MySpace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home