Jeff's Personal Weblog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's been a while

I've been delinquent in my posting again. I blame it on Need for Speed Underground 2. It is a damn addicting game.

Well I'm thinking about buying a house. i haven't really begun looking yet (except for a few searches on the internet). I suppose I should go talk to someone at the bank to see what would be a reasonable price range for me. I don't plan on having anything by the end of May, so I suppose I should start looking for an apartment, too. Phil and I will probably get a place together again.

A couple weeks ago I went to a Horatio Sans comedy show at WSU. He had four other comedians with him and the whole show was improv sketches by them. It was mediocre at best. I think just straight stand-up would have been better. If it weren't for a few gems in the rough, I would have been disappointed.

1 Comments:

  • I don't think three months is too short of time to purchase a house.

    And then rent to me.

    I'm an awesome roomate.

    I swear I wont turn any rooms into space stations without permission.

    Semke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home