Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Oh the joys of Assessment Day

So tomorrow is Assessment Day at WSU. For those of you who don't know, Assessment Day is the one day a year that the students get off so they can tell the University what they think. What it means for me is a lot of stress. Our office puts on Assessment Day. More specifically, I work on developing the surveys that the students take. It may sound simple, but the system is quite complicated for the surveys to function properly. I won't get into the details because some of you may not want to fall asleep at your keyboards. Anyways, everyone in the office always starts freaking out a couple days before the big A-day. It's just a little tradition for our office. It just adds to the excitement. Luckily it only comes around once a year. I won't talk about any of the politics we had to put up with this year, because the last thing I need is for the president to read my blog and fire me for saying what I think about the whole mess.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Spors.
    In your photo section. I get like 5 or so pictures. Just the newest ones. How do I view them all?
    -Semke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

  • Nevermind.
    I figured it out.

    Man... that bottle rocket thing is unbelievable.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home