Jeff's Personal Weblog

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A nice weekend

Well let's see here... This weekend was nice (as this post's title states... and yes, I like being redundant). I went home to visit my parents on Friday night/Saturday day. We went out to eat on Friday night. It was nice. Saturday morning my mom and I tried to go sledding on our fields; however, we didn't get going early enough so the snow was too melty and sticky by the time we were out there. Although my mom did pull me (on a tube) behind the 4-wheeler. That was fun. Saturday evening I went to LaCrosse to hang out with Coreena. We wandered around Barnes & Noble and the mall for a while. We then went home, ate, and watched "Mistic River". It was a pretty good movie. On Sunday we pretty much just layed around all day (except for grocery shopping). We watched the movie "Enough" and the last half of the super bowl. I can't really think of much else.

Oh, I think I mentioned in a previous post that Coreena and I had considered going to a comedy show. I'm not sure if I ever said that we didn't go. That was the weekend of the "blizzard". Not that any of you really care, but whatever. I'm going to go sulk now.

P.S. I post a few pics to Photogasmic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home