Jeff's Personal Weblog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

No more cast :) and no more Sara :(

There isn't really a whole lot to talk about this week. Coreena finally got her cast off. That is good. The bad part is that she can't hardly move her wrist because it was inactive for almost 2 months. The only other news I can think of is that my friend Sara Knoll is moving to South Carolina. She is going to work on a camp for troubled kids. The job seems like it would be fun (camping, hiking, canoeing, etc) except that you are responsible for a bunch of little brats who are there because they have a tendancy to cause problems. I don't know if I could take it. But, Sara is a better person than I am so I'm sure it will work out fine for her.

Next weekend is Coreena's birthday. We are going to a wedding reception/dance for some relative of hers that night. We might go out after that or perhaps the night before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home