Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, April 18, 2005

Congrats to Mike and Joan

This past weekend was my old friend from high school Mike's wedding. Mike and I go way back. We both played trombone in the school band (I was 1st chair; he was 2nd) and we also played trombone together in our ska band "The Skamish" (much less known as "One Louder" in the later days). His new wife, Joan, seems like a great girl and I don't think you could find a better match. The had a nice short and sweet small wedding in Onalaska this weekend. It was a good time. Unfortunately it was too dark for my phone to take any pictures, but Matt took a photo of Coreena and I together that I will post to Photogasmic shortly.

The other big news is that I finally bit the bullet and bought an MP3 player. I went with the iRiver H320. I just ordered it today along with an FM transmitter so I can play it in my truck. I will be anxiously awaiting that all week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home