Jeff's Personal Weblog

Monday, January 09, 2006

New Years Resolution

My New Years Resolution is to post to the blog at least once this year (not counting this one). I failed last year's resolution of once a week, so this year I'm making it a bit easier for myself.

Since I'm just wasting the work day away anyways, I figured I'd fill you in on the last few months. Things are going good. Not much happened before Christmas. Got some good X-mas presents: Cordless Toolset, Watch, clothes, Card Table set, Curb Your Enthusiasm DVDs, Tool box, hose cart, fishing pole, and lots of other miscellaneous stuff I don't remember right now. Had a fun, relaxed New Years with Coreena, her brother, his fiance, and, briefly, Chad and Rachel. We are now in the process of painting our bedroom. We did the closet as a trial run yesterday.

Talking about going to WalMart in crappy clothes... If you want to get stuff for cheap, wear crappy clothes to WalMart. Coreena and I had our "home improvement" clothes on one day when we went. Coreena bought something that she thought was around $9.99. It rang up at like $13 or something. She told the cashier that she thought the sign said $9.99 but she must have looked at the wrong one. The cashier looks at us in our crappy clothes and says "I'll ring it up as 9.99... I know you need the money."

1 Comments:

  • be sure you have a ton of smelly shit
    on your shoes when you go there too
    and be sure to scare little kids
    into shopping somewhere else

    semke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home